Wednesday, February 15, 2006

a visit from my sister and nephew

for those who have been around me this week, you know how giddy i am that my sister lily (who hasn't been able to visit nyc since tu bishvat last year) and my new nephew rafael came to visit for the week. though they have been here since monday, lily wanted to make it to the big park slope seder at ND's place, so she spent a few days with friends there at CR and KK's place. today she arrived on the UWS!
here is a photo from this afternoon when we were playing around in my room. seriously, this baby is such a pleasure to be around. i know it's normal for his age, but i just love it! he's always looking around, grabbing, smiling, giggling. most of all he loves his mommy. it is a new thing to see my younger sister as a mother, but she's just so fantastic at it that i enjoy it. it is really a blessing to see someone (rafael) who loves his mother so much. pure love!!!

No comments: