Monday, May 02, 2005

shiny floors

it's a miracle. my room is clean. my clothes are clean. my alarm clock is plugged in and set! no more cellphone for my alarm. my modem and router are neatly on top of my deak. this time really i'm going to make it happen. and craziest of all, my laptop is plugged in and set up at MY DESK - not just by the couch in the living room. seriously i am a real person again. how come i had to wait till the end of the semester to become a real person, huh?

hopefully the fact that i scrubbed the floor on my hands and knees will keep me from waking up with a sore throat from all the dustiness.

AND I HAVE A WORKING PRINTER. it's only been about 10 months or so since i bothered to replace the cartridge. i am invincible! now i can do anything. i really think so.

now i just have to go through the 9 boxes and 3 shelves of random shit, throw stuff out, file stuff, put in binders...make some real decisions! oh yeah and probably give away some clothing. so hard! must stay strong. i can do it!!

must help bz think of clever blog title. minutes from crawling into super clean bed...

No comments: