Tuesday, May 02, 2006

good news for the jews!!

this morning i took my oral comprehensive exam for an M.A. in Bible from JTS. and then i got this email:

From: David Marcus
Subject: Sarah Chandler
Date: May 2, 2006 12:11:49 PM EDT
To: Debra Blank
CC: Sarah Chandler

Dear Dean Blank,

I have great pleasure in informing your that this morning Sarah Chandler successfully passed her MA Comprehensive examination in Bible. I believe that, with the completion of her present course work, Sarah will have fulfilled all her requirements for the MA.

Sincerely,
David Marcus
Professor of Bible
Two finals to go! I'll be done by 3pm one week from today (May 9).

5 comments:

ZT said...

mazal tov!

Abacaxi Mamao said...

Yay! Mazal tov!

Anonymous said...

Yishar kochech!!! Yay.

Anonymous said...

May you go from strength to strength.
Love and hugs and kisses

Esther Kustanowitz said...

Awesome! I knew you'd conquer all...